1) As a reputable company, our goal is to provide and meet 100% customer satisfaction. By law, ONLY unused and unworn intimate items with tags still intact will be considered for return, exchange, store credit or refund minus shipping and handling (S&H) provided buyer contacts us and ships back the item(s) within 7 days of delivery. If the reason for the return was due to our error, S&H charges will also be credited to you. The same applies to non-lingerie items. Frequent causes of returns are sizing issues so please refer to our general US Size Chart and brand-specific Size Charts, if applicable, and contact us for ANY issues so we can address and/or resolve them.
2) How to select the right size. In general, you may refer to our basic Size Charts (based on US sizing) by clicking here: http://www.excesslingerie.com/SizeChart.html. Since we have various lines of lingerie, there are slight differences in sizing specs as. Some international manufacturers have their specific sizing charts so please refer to the brand-specific-size-charts accordingly by clicking here. If you have questions about sizing, please contact us BEFORE bidding.
Returns & Exchanges
We value our customers' patronage! We will exhaust every option available to cater to our customers’ needs. If dissatisfied for any reason with any of the products we offer, please return it to us within 7 days of shipment for credit, exchange, store credit or refund.
- Exceptions to Returns and Exchanges
Due to the nature of our products and specific State laws, as well as your protection, we may NOT under any circumstances, accept returned items (for exchange or refund) that have already been worn or obviously tried on/used, especially such intimate items as panties, hosiery, men’s underwear and other clearance items. Any product shipped in manufacturer packaging MUST be returned unopened, otherwise, we cannot accept the item(s) for refund or exchange. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Instructions for Returns, Exchange, or Refund
When returning item(s) for credit, even exchange, or refund, please make a copy of your invoice and indicate on the “Message" portion of the invoice one or more applicable reason(s) listed below and ship it along with the item(s):
- Defective product
- Dislike product
- Late delivery
- Unhappy with quality and/or workmanship<br >
- Wrong item ordered/shipped<br >
- Wrong size ordered/shipped<br >
- Wrong color ordered/shipped<br >
- Product not as shown or described
- Other (please specify)
- Defective product
Ship the item(s) to be returned in the original shipping container (if possible) or a comparable package, then securely tape all openings. Choose your shipping carrier and clearly/legibly write our company name and address along with your return address on the package. For security and liability reasons, we recommend that you insure the package for its value and obtain a receipt from the carrier.
NOTE: Please click on the Contact Us button at the bottom navigational bar for our address and contact information.
What is Refundable and Exchangeable?
- Only the purchase price and applicable taxes will be credited or refunded. Shipment, gift-wrapping, or any other fees may NOT be credited or refunded. We perform quality assurance inspection on all items prior to shipment to check for defects, poor quality and/or workmanship. If the reason for return is solely OUR fault (example: extended delivery delay, wrong size, color or item was shipped, etc), we will credit you with the amount you spent shipping the item(s) back to us, sent via USPS standard shipping. Depending upon the reason for exchange, you may (Ex: dislike product) or may not (Ex: defective product) be billed additional applicable charges for re-shipping the items back to you. If the reason for the exchange is solely OUR fault, we will pay for all re-shipping cost(s). Again, we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.